Saturday, December 6, 2008

12_3 Wed Volleyball playoffs

Did not have time to get any lifting in today. Did a quick 15 min this AM on the stationary bike at a low intensity.

Volleyball playoffs tonight. We got beat, but it was a fun game to play. I actually got a few blocks, so I was super stoked about that. I could actually time the movement and watched the other player to see if he was going to spike it or just tip it over the net as the ball was coming over. I know for most that sounds simple, but I have never been able to do that until recently. I used to completely miss many balls since I had an eye tracking problem. Still some work to do for 3D vision, but the rest of my vision is getting better. Movements are quicker, esp in the lateral direction now too. The best part was that it was fun!!

No comments: