Friday, April 11, 2008

3_27 Visual Appnt, Z and bench night

Visual appointment today
I had PRK (lasik) procedure 2 years ago and I love it.
Visual acuity was 20/25 and the best ever when I had contacts was 20/40
However, after Z Health S Phase I learned I have some interesting eye issues!
In short, I am suppressing images from my right eye big time
Using both eyes allows you depth perception, so having mono vision is not ideal.
It works and I don't have any restrictions, but I am working to get my right eye back "online"

My eyes tend to move more up and down instead of in and out (in and out is a type of "phoria"--esophoria and exophoria which is much more common).

It turns out the doc I see (pun intended) does Visual Therapy! Score!

The bad part was that even with a prism with a correction of 10, my eyes were still off up and down.

The 3D maps and images---could not see them to save my life

So I have an appointment to come back for some Visual Therapy

Training at Lunch
Lots of Z and eye movements
DB curl (rt foot in front internally rotated)
30 X 8/8
30 X 10/10

BW squats
BW X 12
BW X 10

PM session--Bench
45 X 10/ 95 X 10/ 135 X5
155 X5
175 X 3
185 x 3
195 X 3
195 X 2 with 1 sec pause off 2 boards
205 X 2 with 1 sec pause off 2 boards
all others touch and go
grip at competition width

No comments: