Friday, February 27, 2009

2_26 Thurs Deadlifts

Have not done a straight bar DL since about Dec 27 or so. Ugh.

Z Health 20 min
juggling two times for 5 min each

DL
tested neutral
135 x 5
135 x 5
135 x 5 testing better
185 x 5 RH up--testing good now, gained about 2 inches ROM
225 x 5 Rhup
275 x1 R hup
315 x 1--will post video
345 x 0 missed
Left knee came in a bit and missed it about 3 inches off the floor. Wish I had a video for it
No knee pain and was fine the next day and later that day--no pain

Was actually testing well, so decided to work up to a soft max to see where I am at. Overall I am pissed that I am missing 345 now, but I guess considering that my legs are stupid weak now and I have not done any DL work (other than really really light trap bar DLs a few times) I am ok and did not regress too much.

Goal for TSC is 415
Have done 405 last year at the TSC (current PR)

I am open to suggestions for left leg, knee issue.

No comments: