Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2_20 KB Snatch and BU Press PR



HRV analysis from last friday afternoon above
SampEn 1.040
Yikes, that sucks for HRV (heart rate variability)

I currently have pretty much no variability and am primarily sympathetic driven
Note: I took this measurement in the later afternoon, so not fasted and had coffee (2 cups) plus an early AM test.

Other graphs is Vo2 mL/min
Done at the same time, resting, later afternoon


Super short on time
Juggling 10 min
Z Health 15 min (survival Z during the day)

KB Snatch work
16 x 15/15
24 x 6/6
24 x 8/8
24 x 4/4 called it a day, speed dropped off a cliff

Still felt good, so decided to go for a PR as I've been feeling weak lately (although my hp is getting much better now)

Got the 24 kg for a bottoms up KB press on my right side. Even had a witnees to give me a shaky thumbs up on the the form.

Felt good to finally get that. Not something that I normally train, but try to do it every now and then.

Got the Earth Pulse unit
Very nice! Paul sent me out a brand new unit and it is sweet. Easy to read, buttons work great. I will documenting the results coming up. 5 weeks until TSC--yikes, holy startle.

No comments: